We examined hundreds reviews, and assembled a list of the best sellers. We’ve done the best we can to provide you with varied choices with reviews and info on each. We hope this helps answer your questions, and makes your search for the perfect Tortilla Press for Thin Tortillas easier!
Check out the best Tortilla Press for Thin Tortillas below.
- Heavy Weight tortilla press - made with a heavyweight Cast Iron press for durability and stability, Our tortilla press makes it easy for users to cook at home with their own fresh ingredients.
- Multi purpose Usages - great for tortilla pressing, but also suitable for patacones, tombstones, empanadas, Arepas, dumplings, mini pie shells, patacon pisao & so much more. .
- Wide diameter - the tortilla press’ wide diameter of 7. 5 inches and its heavy weight body allows for a flat uniform press
- Cast Iron - outperforms standard aluminum tortilla pressed in stability, longevity, and its ability to produce a flat, even press.
- HIC’s Tortilla Press for creating homemade tortillas and artisan flat breads with a consistent thickness that look great and cook evenly
- Made from heavyweight aluminum for durability; sturdy handle for effortless leverage; makes 6-inch tortillas; Product measures 8.5-inches with handle
- Press dough to the perfect thickness every time; great for pita bread, Caribbean roti, focaccia, moo shoo pancakes, mini pie or tart shells, and more
- Line press with plastic wrap, add dough, flatten slightly by hand, close press, apply pressure with handle to flatten dough into griddle-ready rounds
- Our tortilla press is available in four sizes which 6.5"- 4.69 lbs, 7.3"- 4.93 lbs, 8.1"- 8.45 lbs, 10.4"- 18.25 lbs.
- The cast iron tortilla press made of heavy-duty, sturdy, durable, rustproof cast iron, safe and reliable
- Designed for easy and even pressing, round press surface provides a flat uniform press and heavy balanced weight of the bolted handle provides a stable press
- Just place tortilla dough in the center of the press plate, close and press. Great for tortillas, tostones, empanadas, arepas, dumplings, mini pie shells, & more
- These presses work best for non-gluten based products like corn. Presses are not recommended for flour based products as the gluten in the flour makes it difficult to press thin enough for tortillas.
- DO it yourself. Make your own tortillas, patacones, Rotis, empanadas, quesadillas, and Arepas at home fast and easy. Great for non-gluten and Paleo tortillas too!
- Reinforced Design. We improved the base & the handle for better resistance. Our cast iron plates are engineered to avoid pinching. Get even tortillas every time.
- Heavy-duty construction. Made of cast-iron seasoned at high temperatures with 100% non-GMO vegetable flaxseed oil. Low maintenance. Restaurant quality.
- Comes with an extra screw for the lever. Includes detailed instructions on use and care. Overall width - Side to side: 11. 25 inch, overall depth - front to back: 11 inch