- Three 16oz Glass Jars
- Made with Real Bacon
- Fresh-Made in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- Prepared by Jake & Amos, known for their time tested products using only the finest ingredients.
- Classic Amish Food at its finest.
- Great on Salads at Picnic Lunches or Formal Dinners.
- Gluten Free
- Pack of 6 bottles
- Dressing, Olde Venice, Italian
- A couple of tablespoons of this is enough for a big salad
- It tastes wonderful without overpowering the taste of the veggies!
- Girard's Champagne Salad Dressing 12 oz (Pack of 2)
- A rich blend of white wine, mustard, garlic, and chives
- Gluten-free, only one gram of sugar, and zero grams trans-fat
- Excellent addition to seafood, salads, and other light concoctions
How We Help you Find the Best Dressing for Spinach Salad
We looked at thousands reviews, and put together a group of the top sellers. We’ve done our best to provide you with a wide range of choices with reviews and information on each. We hope this helps answer your questions, and makes your search for the perfect Dressing for Spinach Salad easier!