We examined all of the reviews, and put together a group of the most popular sellers. we have done our best to provide you with varied choices with reviews and information on each. We hope this helps answer your questions, and makes your search for the perfect Bacon Dressing for Spinach Salad easier!
Check out the best Bacon Dressing for Spinach Salad below.
- Gluten Free
- Pack of 6 bottles
- Rich, creamy dressing made with real bacon pieces
- Tastes great on salads and potatoes
- Use this versatile dressing hot or cold
- Great on Spinach Sald
- Use in Germand Potato Salad
- No Artificail Preservatives
- Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Vinaigrette, 11 Ounce
- Smoky and tangy
- Features bacon plus tart cider vinegar, oil, brown sugar and a special blend of spices
- Add a splash to leafy greens, roasted veggies or boiled fingerling potatoes
- GLOBAL FLAVORS: Globally inspired cooking sauces created by James Beard award-winning chef Stephanie Izard. Created in her restaurants (Girl & the Goat, Little Goat Diner, Duck Duck Goat and Cabra) as...
- EASY TO USE: Great on meat, chicken, fish or veggies. Can be whipped into sour cream for a delicious dip or into mayo to spice up your favorite sandwich!
- CLEAN LABEL: No artificial preservatives.
- Visit thislittlegoat.com for recipe inspiration!
- Four 16oz Glass Jars
- Made with Real Bacon