I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens
Merry Christmas and so many heart-felt thanks to All my friends, family and supporters of my cookbook. Blessed Thanks! Here is the simplest, easy cocktail recipe guaranteed to return the smile to even the severest grinch…
- bittersweet chocolate - for rim
- crushed peppermint sticks - for rim
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 - ½ ounces Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- Melt bittersweet chocolate.
- Crush peppermint sticks in food processor.
- Dip martini glass rim in chocolate.
- Then dip in crushed peppermint.
- Fill shaker cup with ice.
- Add all the liqueur and shake vigorously, pour into glass.
- Let Santa's elves take you to your happy spot!